We fill up quickly, especially on weekends.
It is highly recommended that you make reservations for both our river trips and camping.
Here are a few things to keep in mind before making reservations:
1. Dates – Know which date(s) you have in mind. We can help you decide on which campground and watercraft to reserve.
2. Number of People – Only book for the people you know for sure are coming on the trip. It is always easier to add on additional people at a later date. However, the first weekend in August is always our biggest weekend of the year. If planning to camp that weekend, we recommend making your reservations as soon as possible in order to avoid disappointment.
3. Limited Watercraft – Please realize that we have a limited number of certain items, particularly banana cabanas and buckets. If looking for a weekend in July or August, it is best to reserve those items early. They do tend to sell out.
4. Limited Camping Space – Our main location in Omer tends to fill up quickly for weekends in July and August. Crystal Creek Campground can fill up as well. The first weekend in August, as mentioned earlier, can be particularly tricky. Also, please keep in mind that your party will need some sort of transportation to our main location in Omer if staying at Crystal Creek Campground, whether that is our busing service, which is $6 per person round trip, or other arrangements.
5. Confirmation – Please keep in mind that your reservation is not confirmed until you pay your reservation deposit of half the amount of camping and watercraft rentals. Once you make your reservation, you will be emailed a receipt automatically once your payment has been made. However, this may take some time if you make your reservation prior to our office opening in mid-May.
6. Enjoy Your Trip! – We want you to have the best experience possible. Do not hesitate to ask questions if you are unsure of something. We are here to help!